DesignTech provides consultancy services in differentengineering areas including:
• Performance improvement of power systems
• Power flow and short circuit studies
• Protective devices and relays Coordination.
• Power factor correction studies
• Harmonics analysis and filters design.
• Voltage fluctuation (Flicker) and voltage dip studies.
• Complete power quality assessment studies.
• SVC’s, FACTS and related reactive power control devices studies.
• Distributed generation and distribution system planning.
• Optimal planning for distribution, transmission and generation system.
• Unit commitment and economic dispatch.
• Transient stability analysis.
• Transient switching and surge analysis.
• Energy Management.
• Variable speed drives.
• Site work consultancy & site supervision Bill of quantities and specification for projects
• Soil investigation and soil improvement
• Scheduling and planning
• Pumping station evaluation, upgrading and supervision.
• Energy conservation systems.
• Chilled water and hot water systems.
• Pre-engineered & site supervision of water systems hydraulic balancing
• Compressed air networks analysis
• Reviewing Architectural materials.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) for Materials Experience.
• Reviewing contractor drawing & transmittals.
• Feasibility studies.
• Transmission and distribution system planning
• Generation planning
• Value engineering
• Basic engineering and conceptual design.